3. (2)
  • By Price

1. (11)
  • By Color

• By Design

1. (11)

Categories

Testimonials
Hope that the quality is as good as it looks in what I bought. The use of the site was easy and quick.
Very easy website and checkout.
It was easy and quick to make my purchase.
This case was one of my favorite ones
Karen J
I like acetag
Good experience

TPU Silicone Skin Covers For Samsung Galaxy Light T399

TPU Silicone Skin Covers For Samsung Galaxy Light T399
The TPU, which stands for Thermoplastic Polyurethane, gives the case a much more glossy, smooth and stylish look. While it is similar to Silicone, the TPU helps with better grip and prevent your Samsung Galaxy Light T399 from sliding all over your desk or on smooth surfaces. Because of the rubber and TPU silicone material, it fits your Samsung Galaxy Light T399 like a glove and you will have access to all the cut-outs to the headphone jack and charging port while keeping your side buttons covered and dust-free. While there are so many colors and designs to choose from, it can be a bit overwhelming. However, each case is designed with high quality material so it’s a win-win for you no matter which item you choose!

11 Item(s)

per page

ACT-330951
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Dark Blue Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Dark Blue
Price : $7.99
View detail
ACT-368859
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Purple
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Purple
View detail
ACT-303099
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Clear Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Clear
Price : $6.99
View detail
ACT-285109
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Clear Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Clear
View detail
ACT-368448
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Black
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Black
View detail
ACT-330958
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Smoke Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Smoke
View detail