1. (12)

Categories

Testimonials
Great selection, easy checkout.
Great prices!
Lee
Found exactely what i was looking for
rosskat
Very happy with the site. 1st buy was about 10 month ago great experience both times
Rose
This is the only place that I have been able to even find the cell phone accessory that I have been looking for! The representative that was on the online chat was absolutely great in mannerism and response! I have already fallen in love with this store and it's prices!
Chrissy
ordering was easy, and much better than sifting through amazon.
vicrider06

Newsletter

http://www.acetag.com/skin/frontend/default/acetag/images/loadingnewsletter.gif

TPU Silicone Skin Covers For Samsung Galaxy Light T399

TPU Silicone Skin Covers For Samsung Galaxy Light T399
The TPU, which stands for Thermoplastic Polyurethane, gives the case a much more glossy, smooth and stylish look. While it is similar to Silicone, the TPU helps with better grip and prevent your Samsung Galaxy Light T399 from sliding all over your desk or on smooth surfaces. Because of the rubber and TPU silicone material, it fits your Samsung Galaxy Light T399 like a glove and you will have access to all the cut-outs to the headphone jack and charging port while keeping your side buttons covered and dust-free. While there are so many colors and designs to choose from, it can be a bit overwhelming. However, each case is designed with high quality material so it’s a win-win for you no matter which item you choose!

12 Item(s)

per page

ACT-330958
Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Smoke Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Silicone Case - TPU Frosted Smoke
Price : $7.99
View detail